Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

GI Diet Cookbook

After a very stressful period of time in my life my body was completely out of wack. I didn't feel good and I had gained a good twenty pounds. My doctor suggested I follow the GI Diet and recommended a book by Rick Gallop. Eager to feel better and shed a few pounds I bought his cookbook and have been incorporating the recipes into my diet for the last 3 months. I am enjoying the meals in this book so much that I thought it would be a great thing to let people know about - great tasting food that is good for you how can you go wrong. As I attempt one of the recipes I am going to let you know about how it went and post some photos of the delicious food. Click on the link below to go directly to the GI Diet website.

http://www.gidiet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment