Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Blueberry Rock Cakes


I have made this delicious snack several times. I enjoy a blueberry rock cake every morning with my daily cup of decaf coffee. It's like eating the top of a muffin.

SERVED WITH: A cup of Joe.

COOKING TIPS: The recipe actually calls for Splenda which I am not a fan of. So even though the point of following these recipes is ultimately to reduce your sugar intake I choose to use natural sugar as a substitute for Splenda. I just use half the amount of sugar that is called for in the recipe and I find they still taste great. After all eating one of these blueberry snacks, even if I did use a little sugar, if far better then the pastries I can grab at my local coffee shop.

RATING: 10. They have quickly become a staple item in my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment