Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cottage Cheese Pancakes



I have never liked pancakes before. I always found them way to sweet to eat first thing in the morning. This cookbook has changed me. It has two fabulous pancake recipes. They are both so good it is hard to pick a favorite.

This Sunday I tried out the cottage cheese pancakes. If you don't really like cottage cheese don't worry I am sure you will love these pancakes anyhow. I encourage you to try it out!

SERVED WITH: I served the pancakes with some cut up strawberries and a tall glass of water. I kept the leftover pancakes to reheat for breakfast tomorrow morning or to have as a snack in the afternoon. They are incredibly filling, I was stuffed full after only two.

COOKING TIPS: The only tricky thing about these pancakes is trying to figure out when they are done. Because they have cheese oozing and melting inside them when they cook it is hard to tell if it is the cheese or wet uncooked batter inside. Following the instructions of 2 minutes per side gave me the best results.

RATING: 10. This breakfast was delicious and I look forward to the next lazy Sunday so I can cook them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment