Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Beef Cutlets in Mushroom Gravy


I have been sneaking some items into my cooking lately that my husband doesn't enjoy. But since this cookbook is so good he is willing to try it anyways. This weeks meal included olives. Yummy to me, not so much to him. Once we were done eating and I asked him if he liked it his response was "meat is meat". So I took that to mean it was fine. I enjoyed the dish well enough but don't think I will make it again. I would prefer to have the Blueberry Beef Burgers over these ones any time. The flavour of this burger mainly comes from the salty olives and the mushroom and onion gravy overtop.

SERVED WITH: Boiled red potatoes and broccoli

COOKING TIPS: Make sure to chop up your olives small enough. Mine were a little chunky and a few escaped the patty to sizzle in the frying pan.

RATING:6.5. It just seemed like to much work for the end product.

No comments:

Post a Comment